Understand your security weaknesses
In today’s technology-driven world, cyber-attacks are becoming far more common. Hackers and bots relentlessly test your security to try and gain access to your sensitive data. When successful, they pose serious damage to your business’ computer systems, data and reputation.
From insider threats to social engineering, malicious software and ransomware attacks to data breaches, the list of cyber risks to combat seems never-ending.
Dealing with this alone is overwhelming. Companies that decide to try and navigate through unknown territory without the right knowledge or technology, risk the exposure of sensitive data.
With each of our services, we make sure that you have the right security measures in place to comply with the rules and regulations of the digital landscape. To do this we:
- Give staff training on identifying and protecting themselves against attacks such as phishing.
- Email SPAM and virus filtering to remove dangerous emails.
- Install and regularly update anti-malware, anti-ransomware and antivirus software.
- Monitor the darkweb for stolen credential.
- Perform penetration tests and network scans during Quarterly cyber security audits.
- DNS and IP layer traffic filtering.
- Unified threat management gateway appliance.
- Help put together a IT Security Policy that works for your company and the current data protection legislation.